Home Care & Hospice Infection Control Consulting
On-Site Home Care and Hospice Consulting Services:
- Mock surveys against The Joint Commission (TJC)'s home care and hospice standards, state licensure regulations, and the Medicare Home Health and Hospice Conditions of Participation (CoPs).
- Focused Standards Assessment (FSA) to meet The Joint Commission's accreditation requirements.
- Infection prevention and control risk assessment and program evaluation.
- Education programs on The Joint Commission Standards and Infection Prevention and Control-related topics.
Virtual (Remote Off-Site) Home Care and Hospice Consulting Services:
- One-on-one consultation via telephone, e-mail, and video conferencing.
- Individual and group teleconferences and webinars on The Joint Commission standards and Infection Prevention and Control-related topics.
- Infection prevention and control resource person to meet The Joint Commission home care and hospice standards’ requirements.
To learn more about our consulting services, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-961-7122.
Observing Home Visits