Hospice Medication Management
List Price: $289.00
3 Ring Binder: 10.2 x 1.6 x 11.6 inches
Download the text in My PolicyMaker© software for easy customization.
These comprehensive, evidence-based, patient safety-driven medication management policies and procedures address problematic survey processes, such as Medication Reconciliation, List of Hazardous Drugs, Patient Safety Strategies for High-alert Medications, Medication Errors, Adverse Drug Reactions, Adverse Drug Events, Medication Disposal in the Home Setting, Medication and Vaccine Storage during Transport, and much more. This medication management program includes policies and procedures, forms and checklists that address care provided to patients in the home, as well as hospice care provided in an inpatient hospice unit and residential hospice facility. The Medication Management program meets:
* Accrediting body standards (i.e., The Joint Commission [TJC], Community Health Accreditation Program [CHAP], and Accreditation Commission for Home Care [ACHC]);
* Medicare Home Health and Hospice Conditions of Participation (CoPs); and
* Best practices from ISMP, NIOSH, FDA, CDC and many more.
By purchasing and adopting the content within the Home Care or Hospice Medication Management manuals, you will:
* Save extensive amounts of time from doing research, reading the patient safety literature, new evidenced-based guidelines, interpreting regulatory and accrediting body requirements,and writing policies and developing forms.
* Have a complete template to create and implement a comprehensive medication management program, specifically designed for care provided in the home and hospice facility.
* Have peace of mind knowing that the author of the program is credible as a former Joint Commission home care and hospice surveyor and the manual's contents have been peer- reviewed by home infusion Pharmacists.
Preview the Conditions of Purchase.
Preview the Table of Contents for the Home Care Medication Management manual.
Preview the Table of Contents for the Hospice Medication Management manual.
Preview the Cross-walk to the Accrediting Body Standards and Conditions of Participation.
Preview the Summary of Changes from previous edition.