Infection Control in Home Care and Hospice
An Official Publication of the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)
Emily Rhinehart, RN, MPH, CIC, CPHQ, AIG Consultants, Inc., Healthcare Management Division
Mary McGoldrick, MS, RN, CRNI®, Home Care and Hospice Consultant, Home Health Systems, Inc.
Paperback: 245 pages
Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches
List Price: $175.00 #IC 2906
Infection Control in Home Care and Hospice, Second Edition also:
- Provides basic information on the science of infectious disease transmission
- Offers a comprehensive approach to surveillance of home care acquired infection
- Addresses specific patient care issues and prevention of infection, including infusion therapy, urinary tract care, respiratory tract care, and wound care
- Discusses multidrug-resistant organisms and their management
- Incorporates the latest information and guidance on agents of bioterrorism
- Translates and adapts principles and practices developed for hospitals to the home care and hospice settings
- Includes specific home care examples, in addition to forms, charts, and tables
Read the book review.